Moisturize your body with our LAVENDER BLISS body butter and you will feel an instant sense of calmness and relaxation. This creamy jar of hydration will instantly revive your senses and give your skin the pampering that it deserves. Use LAVENDER BLISS body butter daily to ensure the best skin and mood "glow up" you've ever witnessed.
WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE?
Floral! The main scent is lavender.
- DEEP HYDRATION
- ANTI - AGING
- ANTI - INFLAMMATORY
- SCAR HEALING / FADING
SO WHAT'S IN IT & WHAT WILL IT ACTUALLY DO FOR ME?
Here are some of the main ingredients and how they will benefit you:
- LAVENDER OIL
- Has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritated skin
- These anti-inflammatory properties help to treat scars and repair skin that has been damaged by scars or hyperpigmentation
- Reduces redness and blotchy skin
- SHEA BUTTER
- Softens and hydrates. This butter contains several types of fatty acids that penetrate and improve the skin's natural barrier giving your skin the moisture it deserves.
- Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties which minimizes skin irritation caused by dry weather or skin conditions - including eczema.
- Contains anti-oxidants which act as anti-aging agents that protect your skin from free radicals that lead to premature aging and dull looking skin.
- Known to fade scars due to its rich fatty acid levels. Smooths scar appearance and may speed up healing process.
- Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- JOJOBA OIL
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin. This is a humecant oil - meaning it brings water to the top layer of the skin keeping the skin hydrated.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that that may help relieve dryness, flakiness and inflammatory skin conditions like eczema.
- VITAMIN E
- High in anti-oxidants which help in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooths and softens skin: This oil promotes cell turnover and regeneratation bringing new cells to the surface faster.
LAVENDER BLISS BODY BUTTER
Our body butter should be stored in room temperature. Avoid storing in extremely hot or cold climates as this could affect the product's consistency.